new member introduction

Having problems joining TSP or want to post some feedback?
This is the place to do it.
timmo 3432
Midshipman
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

new member introduction

Post by timmo 3432 » Apr 13th, '13, 08:23

hi everyone,another new member have a somewhat modified sonata 6.7 called"chiquiqui'
owned it for around 12 months.Just starting to understand how she works .Thought now would be a good opportunity
to thank all those who have been so help full in answering all my inane questions about the boat .
Some of the mods to the boat approx. 400 mm added to the stern ,2 swept back spreaders plus a smaller one so we can fly
a mast head kite.We did the last Marley Point( the we) being both my sons and my daughter luckily they all get on well together
though it does make one think that the old fart might be becoming just that.Last time we did the race was 2003 in a hartlley ts 16
we still had that fantastic visions of the fairy land of lights in the straits.Was light winds that night as well but at least we finished
in the time limit. Thanks again Tim

Cruiser
Able Skipper

Re: new member introduction

Post by Cruiser » Apr 19th, '13, 09:36

Good to hear from you Tim and congrats on your first post. Great to hear the site has been of benefit. The modification you did on the stern sounds pretty major. Always feel free to ask if you have a question - there are a lot of exceptionally helpful people on the forum.
MacGregor 26S "Myuna"

Tymadman
Able Skipper

Post by Tymadman » Apr 19th, '13, 12:32

Hi Timmo and welcome aboard. We all like photos to look at so feel free to show us your Sonata!
Cheers,

Neil

Crosswind
Ross 650

Tassie Dave
Midshipman

Post by Tassie Dave » Feb 22nd, '21, 09:44

Hi
I bought Chiquiqui in 1986