great service- peter green sails

This is the place for the great boat tradesmen you've found
pdandy
Yachtmaster

great service- peter green sails

Post by pdandy » Nov 27th, '15, 13:35

I thought I'd put a plug in for Peter Green Sails (seaford vic) - top points for exceptional service.

I'd ordered some new sails a while back "no rush - I don't need them until March for the MPONR" , but then my crew talked me into doing the Sunday island race next weekend...... Peter has done his best to get them ready on time, but the icing on the cake is he's going to detour out of his way next week and is dropping them off in Maffra for me !!!

I was already impressed with him- when I initially approached him for new sails he suggested just a recut of my old set (at an amazing price + "just drop in one day and I'll do it whilst you wait") - I probably should have taken him up on that, but to be honest I'm a bit ashamed of what I've done to the poor things.... :oops:

No affiliation other than a VERY happy repeat customer - good sails at a fair price - the fantastic service is a bonus.
noelex 25 green velvet

sailboatmike
Yachtmaster

Re: great service- peter green sails

Post by sailboatmike » Nov 27th, '15, 15:36

Great to see some business put customer service high on the agenda, its the 1 percenters that make all the difference especially during tough economic times
Cheers Mike
Macgregor 26X SeaYaLater
Hastings Yacht Club
Warneet Motor Yacht Club
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClULxh ... a5w/videos

Return to “Recommended Tradesmen”