New South East Qld Memeber.

To let people know who and where you are.
AndyP
Able Skipper

New South East Qld Memeber.

Post by AndyP » Sep 28th, '10, 18:15

Hi, been reading this forum for a while now, just recently subscribed to see the rest of the goss. I have been hunting for a trailer sailer for a while now, but until recently had no where to store it. About 6 weeks ago a hardstand spot became available so I gladly paid up.

In my hunt, I had narrowed my choice down to 2 boats based on price, noelex 25 and binks 25. Binks won in the end (about half the cost) and I now have a boat on a truck somewhere between adelaide and brisbane! I wish it was here now so I could do the St Helena Cup.

I am based out of shorncliffe, and I am the commodore of Sandgate Yacht Club. This is the first year in a long time we have had a trailer sailer series and this was a driving force in me buying a boat again.

For all the rest of the members in SEQ, if you want to join our series then you are more than welcome. Next year we will publish a formal NOR and sailing instructions, but this year its all social!

Andy,

Red Rocket
CompetentCrew

Post by Red Rocket » Sep 28th, '10, 18:22

Well let me be the first to welcome you Andy .... unless someone is typing faster than me.

Good luck with the new boat.

Bound to see you on the water soon, as I launch from Nudgee beach quite often and sail up past Shornecliffe to Redcliffe.

Paul.

Renaissance man
CompetentCrew

Post by Renaissance man » Sep 28th, '10, 22:17

Welcome, and all the best with your new boat!

Hope you enjoy the community, don't hesitate to ask a question, plenty of help if you need it mate. :)
Yachtless and grumpy.

Holden station wagon

Boots

Frank Peters
Able Skipper

Post by Frank Peters » Sep 29th, '10, 00:24

Hi Andy,

Welcome to TSP, bring your problems in for discussion if you have any.

Regards Frank

jamec9869
Midshipman

Post by jamec9869 » Oct 27th, '10, 19:23

Hi! I'm Jame. I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Dennis
Midshipman

Post by Dennis » Oct 28th, '10, 12:42

Hey there, I'm new here and I'm happy to be here too.

Return to “Member locations”