Topic to show members how to use the functions that the site provides when adding a new post. Also a few rules on what NOT to do.
- Posts: 9897
- Joined: May 9th, '07, 02:05
- Location: Bayside Melbourne
Have just purchased one of the 2.8L S/S kettles from Aldi.
- Very thick walls - 0.6mm
- Reasonably well balanced from a handling point of view
- Broad base for stability
- 18/8 S/S
- Cheap at $24.95
- Heavy at a bit over 1kg
- Whistle not very loud (some may think that is good)
And last, but most importantly, I just cracked the code on how the bullet point thingy works on this forum!! (after 1/2 an hour of trying)
- Write us a demo page for the "How to do stuff - Quotes, Editing, Deleting etc" section!
- Remember to include dot points!
- (Numbering works the same btw)
(You don't need to hit enter after each sentence, the [*] starts a new line)
A man's boat is his Castle. The Gippsland Lakes
are my moat. Castle 650 #10, Roller Coaster.