CROWLEY MARINE USA

Great documents and other reference material
MoodyBlue
Administrator

CROWLEY MARINE USA

Post by MoodyBlue » Feb 12th, '14, 11:33

http://www.crowleymarine.com/index.cfm? ... .dashboard

This is a site I regularly purchase Mercury and Johnson parts from.

Parts Catalogue of exploded views is almost as good as a workshop manual.

Jeff (Moody Blue)
No affiliation blah blah blah, just have had excellent service from them over the past 14 years or so.
"There is no perfect boat. There are only those shaded to your preferences.":-)

Wanton
Yachtmaster

Re: CROWLEY MARINE USA

Post by Wanton » Feb 12th, '14, 23:41

I have purchased parts from Crawford USA. The goods arrived but they took a long time from memory. The issue seemed to be the class of postage I chose. The goods were just fine.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2
Ed
Wanton C22/110
All I wanna do is sail
http://www.baysidetrailableyachtclub.com
Photo shows Wanton at Nara Inlet, Whitsundays, Qld.

MoodyBlue
Administrator

Post by MoodyBlue » Feb 14th, '14, 15:23

Ed,
Maybe you should have used Crowley Marine then. My stuff usually takes 5-7 days.

Jeff
"There is no perfect boat. There are only those shaded to your preferences.":-)

Wanton
Yachtmaster

Post by Wanton » Feb 14th, '14, 20:14

my apologies Jeff, I mistakenly typed Crawford instead of Crowley Marine. I used Crowley Marine and purchased parts for my Evinrude 2HP as well as a battery charging bits and pieces for my Mercury. I received everything and you are quite correct their parts catalogue is really as good as a workshop manual. Unfortunately on one occasion I chose the cheapest mail choice and the bits apparently travelled across the USA by road or train before being put on a plane to Oz. It took about a month for the items to get here. I received them in good order and everything worked just fine. Just make sure you choose the desired mailing option. Despite this I would buy from Crowley Marine again when I am looking for parts.
Ed
Wanton C22/110
All I wanna do is sail
http://www.baysidetrailableyachtclub.com
Photo shows Wanton at Nara Inlet, Whitsundays, Qld.

megawatt
Midshipman

Post by megawatt » Jun 10th, '18, 03:00

I ordered a yamaha clamp plate dec 2017 and it still has not arrived. I contacted them and they said I needed to follow up with my local postage service but Australia Post wont do anything without a consignment no. of which Crowley did not have. They said they hand it to fedex and then entirely out of their hands. I contacted fedex but without con note they could not help even given them sender and recieving address to no avail, so thats it, down about $30. Used a washer instead.
Ross 780 mk I "Quicksilver" HY80
Every day over water is a good day.

Ukuri
Able Skipper

Post by Ukuri » Jun 11th, '18, 23:05

megawatt wrote:I ordered a yamaha clamp plate dec 2017 and it still has not arrived. I contacted them and they said I needed to follow up with my local postage service but Australia Post wont do anything without a consignment no. of which Crowley did not have. They said they hand it to fedex and then entirely out of their hands. I contacted fedex but without con note they could not help even given them sender and recieving address to no avail, so thats it, down about $30. Used a washer instead.
That's exactly the OPPOSITE to my recent experience with Crowley Marine.
I ordered Mercury parts on March 24th and received a confirmation email within minutes of placing the order. I used the cheapest mailing option Economy Shipping.

March 25th I received an email informing me my parts had been shipped. Included in the info was a 12 digit number under the heading Shipment Status. The number is in blue type and underlined and is a "clickable" link. If you click on it it will take you to a web page with a tracking number to track your parcel.
I received a further 5 emails from Crowley on the 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th and 4th of April keeping me fully informed as to the progress of my shipment.

Did you receive an email saying your parcel had been shipped and if so did you try clicking on the 12 digit number.

My parts were sent through FedEx.

Return to “Reference Material”