Cant Post a for sale add

Having problems joining TSP or want to post some feedback?
This is the place to do it.
RonH
Midshipman

Cant Post a for sale add

Post by RonH » Oct 20th, '15, 22:07

Hello forum moderators. I have just joined and have tried twice to post an add for my Noelex in the for sale section. I logged in ok but it seems the site logs me out while typing the add. When i hit submit, the post and all my typing disapears and a message tells me to log in. What am i doing wrong ?? Is there a time limit when typing a post ?
Cheers
RonH.

Davidjohn
Inshore Skipper

Re: Cant Post a for sale add

Post by Davidjohn » Oct 21st, '15, 09:58

Hi Ron,
I've been in your predicament before on forums, I don't know the ins and outs of forums but maybe you could try taking your time typing out the ad on a word document first and then copy and paste it across to your post when you are happy with it.
Regards
David
Davidjohn
"Not so much a poster of any great volume; but hopefully one of value to somebody!"
Hartley TS18 "Hobbit"

zebedee
Admiral

Post by zebedee » Oct 21st, '15, 12:19

If you want to pre-assemble your posts before pasting them here, notepad or any other text editor is ideal.
A man's boat is his Castle. The Gippsland Lakes are my moat. Castle 650 #10, Roller Coaster.

RonH
Midshipman

Post by RonH » Oct 22nd, '15, 08:28

Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback, good idea about typing a word doc then cut and paste. It was very frustrating to spend an hour each time typing the add only to see it all disappear when i hit the submit button. I put a brief post up and it posted ok, so i will go back in and see if i can edit the post with more info about the yacht.
Cheers
RonH.

Return to “Applying for Membership & Feedback”